We are specialised in the care of:
- Acquired Brain Injury: Acquired brain injury (ABI) is brain damage caused by events after birth, rather than as part of a genetic or congenital disorder such as fetal alcohol syndrome, perinatal illness or perinatal hypoxia.
- Spinal Cord Injury: A spinal cord injury (SCI) is an injury to the spinal cord resulting in a change, either temporary or permanent, in the cord's normal motor, sensory, or autonomic function.
- Multiple Sclerosis: MS also known as disseminated sclerosis or encephalomyelitis disseminata, is an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged
- Muscular Dystrophy: MD is a group of muscle diseases that weaken the musculoskeletal system and hamper locomotion.
- Learning Disability: is a classification that includes several areas of functioning in which a person has difficulty learning in a typical manner, usually caused by an unknown factor or factors.
- Motor Neurone Disease: is characterized by stiff muscles, muscle twitching, and gradually worsening weakness due to muscle wasting. This results in difficulty speaking, swallowing, and eventually breathing.
- Trach & Venti Care
- Physical Disability
- Palliative Care
Pricing is based on a comprehensive clinical assessment.
This allows us to tailor our care to individual needs. We also provide clear costings, giving you a clear view of the weekly, monthly and annual budget
For more information get in touch